Teenagers Story!


100% Copyright by Gadis Tanpa Nama
Powered by Blogger.
My Mask


i was once sad and lonely ,
having nobody to comfort me ,
so i wore a mask that always smiled ,
to hide my feelings behind a lie .

before long , i had many friends ,
with my mask , i was one of them .
but deep inside ,  i still felt empty ,
like i was missing a part of me .

nobody could hear my cries at night ,
for I designed my mask to hide the lies .
nobody could see the pain i was feeling
for i designed my mask to be laughing .

behind all the smiles were the tears
and behind all the comfort were the fears .
everything you think you see ,
wasn't everything there was to me .

day by day ,
i was slowly dying .
i couldn't go on ,
There was something missing..

until now i'm still searching
for the thing that'll stop my crying .
for someone who'll erase my fears ,
for the person who'll wipe my tears .

but till then i'll keep on smiling .
hiding behind this mask I'm wearing .
hoping one day i can smile ,
till then ,  i'll be here . . waiting .


sometimes being fake are much better :')




Older Post | Newer Post