Teenagers Story!


100% Copyright by Gadis Tanpa Nama
Powered by Blogger.
A Broken Heart


how do i mend a broken heart ?
my entire world has fallen apart .
how do i find hope in a brand new day ,
when the one i love has gone away ?

my mind overflows with memories of you ,
of all that we've shared , all that we knew .
i long for your touch and your warm embrace ,
the look in your eyes , the smile on your face .

i wake and cry for all that i miss.
how do i mend a broken heart , 
when my one true love and i are apart ?
my heart knows to love only you , it won't let g o, what do I do ?

our moments together were precious and few ,
but i cherished them all more than you knew .
i love you my angel and always will ,
i loved you then and i love you still .


i hope i meet you this Monday . cause i wanna see you smile . your eyes and the way you stare at me make me melt .




Older Post | Newer Post