Teenagers Story!


100% Copyright by Gadis Tanpa Nama
Powered by Blogger.
REMINDER #1



01 :


"With feet to take me where I'd go.

With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine."
- Ahmed Bukhatir, "Forgive Me"




02 :

 


"Know, my friend, that every ocean has a shore.
And every hardship has a door.
Every desert has springs.
And every caged bird has wings.
So hold your head high and smile.
For perhaps you are on the final mile."
These are just a few lines from a poem by Babar Ahmad


03 :



"Surely the creation of the heavens and the earth is a greater act than the creation of human beings. But most people do not know. Never can the blind and the seeing be equal; nor those that believe and act righteously and those that do evil. Little do you understand."
- Al-Qur'an [40:57-58]






Older Post | Newer Post