Teenagers Story!


100% Copyright by Gadis Tanpa Nama
Powered by Blogger.
walk off dear






"If someone doesn't feel the same way as you do - walk off. Don't even give them the privilege of friendship because you'll suck yourself back into the delusion. Do things for yourself, keep busy, bury yourself in work and keep searching for what you really want and need. "


Well I actually thought of "walk off" and keep myself busy and bury myself within my own world. I do not want to be delusional, I want to be in a real world which sometimes cruel, brutal, and heartless but still I want.
I don’t actually want to be in a relationship but I don’t want to let go.




" Stop waiting, stop hoping, stop projecting, stop the madness.Stop creating drama and then wondering why you are miserable – as it’s all one sided, you are the master orchestrator of your own soap opera."



Older Post | Newer Post