Teenagers Story!


100% Copyright by Gadis Tanpa Nama
Powered by Blogger.
SCREAMM OUT LOUDD !!


pakcikk yang kurus kering feat cekeding !!
i miss you a lot .
lama gila tak nampak awak kan kan kan .
last jumpa time kita main kejar-2 belakang SP4 .
after that dah tak jumpa-2 lagi .
huwaaaa~
sedih-3

i love you and i meant it .
really-2 meant it .
i don't know why this weird feeling only happen to you not
to the other guys out there .
saya ta bole nak buang perasaan sayang saya nie .
bole paham tak .

i'm happy when you call me sayang .
i'm happy when you whispered to me I LOVE YOU .
i'm happy when you texting me even i know you didnt like to texting but
i really appreciate you when you
reply my text .

i wish i could look at you right now .
talk with you .
eat ice-cream with you .
walk with you in the middle of night .
share choki-2 with you .

i love vanilla , you love chocolate .
i'm hot you cool ~
i'm short but you tall 
i'm cute , you sweet :)

oww honey bunny , can i tell you that i love you :)




i love you MOHAMAD RAZIF ROSLI



trust me hunn :*



Older Post | Newer Post