Teenagers Story!


100% Copyright by Gadis Tanpa Nama
Powered by Blogger.
DEEP IN MY HEART


woww . i feel that i dont like you anymore .
i mean i know that we only can be friend like before
without thinking that we had like each other before this . bhaha .
its take a lot of time to realize that we only can
be friend until when-2 .

sorry dear , it sound hard but i try .
i wont wait for you .
because i dont want . bhaha . i want someone
that really-2 deserve for me .
someone that wont make me hurt .

i know i wont find someone that very same or similar like you ,
but i dont want to find someone
like you . people like
you only can be make as friend only right .
so after this
i can make my life become
normal . lalalalala~

dont you ever dare to make my life become worst back .
dont you ever dare to talk any love word to me .
dont you ever dare to make my life suck .
dont you ever dare to make me feel like imma bitch .
dont you ever dare to test me with my jelously .
dont you ever dare to make me hurt .

oke . papai . need to study physics :)
i love physics . lalalala~





Older Post | Newer Post